Wednesday, April 11, 2007

In honor of my 24th birthday, I decided to make a list of 24 of my favorite things.


  1. Dancing - yeah, baby
  2. Finishing a project that I've worked hard on - And knowing that I love the end result
  3. My family - bonus points for having the cutest niece and nephews in the world
  4. Ice Cream - yummmmm
  5. Nicknames - BAM 'Beautiful Anne Moser,' Sexy Anne, Mose*, Orphan Annie, Susie, etc
  6. Cooking - experimenting with a new recipe and getting it just right
  7. Ugly Betty+Greys Anatomy+ER+The Office - could Thursday nights get any better?
  8. Excitement of an upcoming trip - sometimes it is better than the actual trip
  9. Game night ..... and winning
  10. My friends - bonus points for participating in the perfect birthday weekend
  11. Gmail - who knew gchatting could be so fun?
  12. Diet Coke with lime - makes everything better
  13. Lists - they keep me organized and keep me awake during meetings
  14. DVR - who knew that it would help me watch LESS tv?
  15. Visiting friends/family on the company dime - now if I could only I could get a project in Seattle
  16. 'Silver' status - you feel soooo important
  17. Planning and hosting parties - the stress, the possibilities, the excitement, the results, and success
  18. Kitchen gadgets - so many amazing things you can do with toys
  19. Getting paid for my opinion - I have soooo many of them
  20. The Gospel - need I say more?
  21. Reminiscing - both the good and the bad
  22. A clean house - nothing beats that "my-house-is-SO-clean" feeling
  23. A phone call - especially from an old friend
  24. Wegman's - it just makes me happy

*Marnee, no worries. I didn't steal your nickname. One of my friends randomly started calling me Mose. I told him it was already your nickname, but he said I should just feel flattered that I was being called the same thing as my 'Hot Sister.' ;)

1 comments:

Marnee Marriott said...

Hey... Mose is my nickname... that's OK... HOT MAMA is my new nickname from Parker... Mike taught him. I'm not complaining.