Friday, September 26, 2008
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Just to name a few reasons...
- I had to wait 3 days for her to learn to go to the door when she needed to go potty.
- I had to wait a week for her to not have a single accident in the house for 3 days straight.
- She gets way too excited when I get home and just won't leave me alone.
- It took her 2 nights to not whine at all in her crate at night.
- EVERY time I make a kissing noise when I'm holding her, she touches her nose to my lips.
- She already does tricks like roll over, dance, jump and didn't give me a chance to train her to do them.
- She only weights 2.2 lbs.
- It is impossible to go on a walk with her because everyone stops us (on foot and in cars) to stare and comment on how cute she is.
- She forces me to get out of bed in the morning so I can actually get to work on time (well, kinda).
- She has no stranger anxiety and makes everyone feel like they are her favorite person in the world.
Annoying, huh? I really should have thought about this decision more. It is way to hard to raise a puppy this difficult. Its a good thing I have the wonderful support/help of her Aunt Jen and Aunt Missy or I would be going crazy right now! ;-)
Saturday, September 13, 2008
Thursday, September 11, 2008
The guys after the new TV was hooked up. Notice Evan's face, I think he may have been in sensory overload.
Towels Jane embroidered. Thanks!
We are gonna have to work on taking more pictures with Nema & Hepa on the next visit.
Monday, September 8, 2008
I'm getting a puppy! I haven't met her yet, but she's reserved and she's mine. I have appointment this weekend to meet her and take her home if I want her. I can't imagine that I won't want her. She is adorable!I'll post more pictures when I get her. I'm sure they will be better than this one with the cupcake. In case you are wondering - she is a yorkie poo (a yorkie poodle mix).
I have a couple ideas for names, but I'll take any ideas you have. Just post them in the comments. I'm going for a "human" name that is short and cute. Maybe something like Ella or Abby. I'm not set on any of the names so suggest away!
Sunday, September 7, 2008
Here it is... our 36 hour trip to CA (including 15 hours of drive-time!)
Thursday, September 4, 2008
Monday, September 1, 2008
Okay so this might take some time as far as getting caught up. We are in our new home and finally have a new address. 17406 Guadalupe trail Ct. Humble TX 77346
We closed on our house the 15th of August and have had the pleasure of moving in ever since. Thankfully I have had help this time around. Jane has been here helping me unload and organize. She has also been finishing up the bedding she made for Riley's new room! I will post pictures of that when her room is finished. (hopefully this week). Also, Becca has been over to help paint and do what is needed as well. Friends from church have been kind enough to take Riley a couple times just so I could have a couple of hours to get some work done! Thank you to all that have helped.
With that said the pics I am going to post are not of the house. Not yet anyway. Sorry, I need to take some new ones tomorrow in the morning. It is too late and dark to do justice. (Plus I would like to finish painting one wall).
Garrett is really into doing what ever Riley is doing. Might it be dancing like a ballerina or having pretty hair. He will even join her in time out so they are both not alone! Garrett is truly the best "hombre" and still continues to make others smile. I will say that as hard as I laughed at the turquoise leotard, my favorite pic is his Elton John impersonation!! Gotta love the cheesy grin!! I promise now that I have found my USB cord more pics are on the way!