Wednesday, April 25, 2007
So, last night we were watching TV with Parker and he saw a Disneyland commercial and said, I want to go there and see Mickey. Mike said, maybe... since we are going to CA in two weeks. (Well, that was before we found out tickets are $85.00 for adults and $75.00 for kids! Um, no thanks... not yet.) Anyway, the next commercial was for chuck-e-cheese... Parker said, I want to go there. I said, instead of Disneyland? OK... (So, that was easy.) Until the next commercial came on... for Sun Valley Auto (car dealership). He said, "No, that's where I want to go." SOLD! Forget Disneyland or any of those other places that will cost a fortune... just as long as we don't have to come home with a new car, this could be an easy one...
Wednesday, April 18, 2007
One of my friends sent me her look-alikes and I thought it was really fun. I thought I'd share my results. If you want to see what you come up with, go to My Heritage.com
Wednesday, April 11, 2007
In honor of my 24th birthday, I decided to make a list of 24 of my favorite things.
- Dancing - yeah, baby
- Finishing a project that I've worked hard on - And knowing that I love the end result
- My family - bonus points for having the cutest niece and nephews in the world
- Ice Cream - yummmmm
- Nicknames - BAM 'Beautiful Anne Moser,' Sexy Anne, Mose*, Orphan Annie, Susie, etc
- Cooking - experimenting with a new recipe and getting it just right
- Ugly Betty+Greys Anatomy+ER+The Office - could Thursday nights get any better?
- Excitement of an upcoming trip - sometimes it is better than the actual trip
- Game night ..... and winning
- My friends - bonus points for participating in the perfect birthday weekend
- Gmail - who knew gchatting could be so fun?
- Diet Coke with lime - makes everything better
- Lists - they keep me organized and keep me awake during meetings
- DVR - who knew that it would help me watch LESS tv?
- Visiting friends/family on the company dime - now if I could only I could get a project in Seattle
- 'Silver' status - you feel soooo important
- Planning and hosting parties - the stress, the possibilities, the excitement, the results, and success
- Kitchen gadgets - so many amazing things you can do with toys
- Getting paid for my opinion - I have soooo many of them
- The Gospel - need I say more?
- Reminiscing - both the good and the bad
- A clean house - nothing beats that "my-house-is-SO-clean" feeling
- A phone call - especially from an old friend
- Wegman's - it just makes me happy
*Marnee, no worries. I didn't steal your nickname. One of my friends randomly started calling me Mose. I told him it was already your nickname, but he said I should just feel flattered that I was being called the same thing as my 'Hot Sister.' ;)
Sunday, April 1, 2007
It's been a pretty long, busy week for me. It all started last weekend. My friends, Laura and Dan, were married on Friday. I woke up that morning with the worst allergies. My eyes were constantly watering and I couldn't breathe! Unfortunately, I couldn't let it stop me. I had to help organize things at the reception center and put together all of the centerpieces. Luckily, I started feeling better once I got busy and everything went great! The location was amazing - it is called "Top of the Town" and had a view of downtown DC.