Sunday, December 23, 2007

Change

Well, it has finally happened. I was released today from the Relief Society Presidency. The whole presidency was released actually. I was the 2nd counselor for 2 1/2 yrs. and was starting to feel a little burnt out. I however have a new calling all ready and was set apart after church. I am now the Secretary in the presidency. I am actually really excited about the change. Only 2 of us stayed on. We have a new President who I am really looking forward to learning from and working with. So that is the new change in my life besides the normal patrol that is right around the corner. Hope you all have a Merry Christmas!!
Sheesh

2 comments:

Jon and Jane Moser said...

Congratulations! I'm sure you are quite thrilled to stay on as secretary - rather than going to teach Primary. Should be a lot less stressful and time consuming that Home Enrichment counselor. You've earned a little break. I hope you enjoy your new calling.

PS I also have a relatively new calling. No longer in nursery. I have graduated to the big primary - playing the piano!

Anne said...

That's great Sheesh! I think I would have rather stayed in the Relief Society. I can't saying I wanted a change - something other than Enrichment and Relief Society and now I have to teach practically every Sunday for temple prep. I love the calling but Relief Society was much easier!