Friday, January 11, 2008

See Ya Later, Alligator!

Kate, safe, happy, and content not being too near to the alligators.


Steven, we went on an alligator hunt and we saw an alligator!

They may disappear into the light, but what you don't know is there is an alligator waiting for them at the end of the tunnel...

Who needs a swing set when you can have a tree like this?

Riley and Garrett... we missed you!  Can't wait to see you soon.

I thought I liked alligators, but maybe they are a little scary.  Should we really have our back to to one when it is this close?

I don't think that is more than the 30 recommended feet to stay away from the alligators.

The swamp land... We can see why Shrek thinks it is a cool place to live.


Classic family picture.  Parker with his poses... Ryan trying to get loose... Mike saying, get this over with... Marnee smiling since she is the only one wanting to do this... and Kate.  Well... the expression says it all.  "I'm cute, happy, and content...."

5 comments:

scottnsheesh said...

I love the pics! I can't wait to go there myself. Hopefully you haven't totally written off the idea of another trip to TX. We are excited to see you in a couple weeks!

Marnee Marriott said...

No way, Sheesh! We loved it. We might not drive again, but we're totally there if the price is right! :) Actually, the drive really wasn't that bad... just long. It was really fun to stop off in San Antonio... love to go back there again, too!

Jon and Jane Moser said...

Love the pictures Marnee. It was a fun trip. I need to come see the rest of the pictures and maybe get some for my new bulletin boards!

Anne said...

Looks like you guys had fun! I'm sad I missed out. Can't wait to experience Texas for myself!

Becca said...

Marnee those pictures are great. Unfortunately we didn't get such good ones since we were taking them with our video camera. I love the commentary too : )