Friday, May 30, 2008

Fun filled weeks

We've had a fun filled few weeks.
Evan attended his 1st Houston Astros Game. Although he dressed for his true #1 team.A trip to Mass was the 1st time leaving the state of TX for Evan.
He did really well; we have no complaints.
He scared grandma to death when he showed her his Moser balancing trick.
We went and got pedicures before the wedding. He did fairly well, and I must say looked mighty cute, for his attendance at the wedding.
Check out what Mosers are famous for in Boston (Moser Cabinet Makers)

Evan is riding one of the ducks from "Make Way for Ducklings" a children's book that takes place in the Boston Commons.



5 comments:

Anne said...

Looks so fun! The Moser's are cabinet makers here in Georgetown too...

scottnsheesh said...

I can't wait to see all of you again. Evan has grown so much since we saw you last!!

Jon and Jane Moser said...

So, Evan is getting pedicures now. Steven, is your foot in that picture? Mike would be so proud! I don't think his boys have even had a pedicure yet.

Steve said...

For the record, neither my son nor I got a pedicure. I will also point out that Becca wanted our first kid to be a boy (and that means raising him as such also).

Marnee Marriott said...

Love these! Yeah Evan! I think you are about as old as Parker was on his first trip to Boston... for your parent's wedding! :)