Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Garrett's B-day

Mike I am posting this just for you!! It was a huge hit at the party and I needed the pic for the ward cook book. So I took Marnee's advice and just "threw it together".

Garrett loved us all singing Happy Birthday for about 10 seconds and then got really shy. I am not sure what this face is all about, but it is pretty funny anyway.

This cake was made by a woman in our ward. She did a fantastic job! Every other layer was alternanting between lemon and chocolate!! This was a bigger hit then the jello and rightfully so.






5 comments:

Marnee Marriott said...

Wow... that cake is pretty awesome! Wish we could have been there. The jello... good, but next time make it lean too, and you can get some more raves about it! :) You need to step it up a notch, Sheesh! :)

Anne said...

Seriously! Wow. I didn't even get a cake for my birthday but I think this one is good enough to count for both Garrett and I!

Jon and Jane Moser said...

Garrett, it looks like you have been taking the "evil eye" staring lessons from Parker! The cake looks awesome. You'll have to put a big enlargement picture of it in his new Dr. Seuss room!

B-Rad said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
B-Rad said...

Okay let me see if I can get the whole Moser family straight...

1. Mike Marriott + Marnee = Parker, Riley and Ryan.

2. Scott + Shaliece (aka Sheesh) = Garrett and Kate

3. Steven + Becca = Evan

4. Anne

And of course, Jon and Jane have now changed names to Nema and Hepa.

Am I tracking on this?