Saturday, May 23, 2009

Year of the Party

This year I have seem to throw one party after another. Luckily, I've had some great co-hosts to help throw some pretty amazing parties! Here are some of my favorites from this year:
Murder Mystery: January 31st

Camille may have been dead, but she was still interesting.

Jen & Amanda were my lovely co-hosts.

Our food was very healthy. Becca would have been proud. :)

The Cast & Directors.

Neal & Hannah's Engagement Party: April 10th

Neal & Hannah were getting married in Utah and were not having a reception in DC. We all wanted to celebrate with them so Amanda & I threw them an engagement party.

Alexis' Bridal Shower


We had a picnic in our old Bishop's backyard. There was a 40% chance of rain but our prayers were answered and it was beautiful weather!!

Alexis' other bridesmaid is in culinary school. Although she was in Floriday, she wanted to contribute to the shower so she made these great cookies and cupcake toppers to go along with our letter & word theme. It definitely made everything look fantastic!!

1 comments:

Becca said...

Wow Anne, your description of these didn't do it justice. Remind me to invite you into town next time I want to throw a party. You're amazing!
~Becca
P.S. Thanks for making the time to visit with us. It was great seeing you.