Monday, March 5, 2007

The Boys


Mommy's Milkshake, but sure, I'll share. I didn't really want ANY...














Reeces's Replacement... Ryan loved the goats at the zoo... He gave them lots of hugs and kisses (now I am sure you are all ready for your hug and kiss from him!)

This kid has no fear, and luckily, neither did the goats.








Who knows? He's his father's son. Ever since Hepa and Nema gave him a popsicle a couple weeks ago, he has been into licking everything...

He thinks he is so funny. Which, some of the time, he actually is.









Mommy's little helper! We tore out our laundry room cabinets this weekend. Parker was so proud that he worked so hard. He painted, built cabinets, and mopped the floors. "It was hard work." He did great and only ended up with a little green on his nose!

















He's trouble. And he knows what he wants.






























Parker, aka The New and Improved Steve Irwin, has discovered that you can pet a sting ray and not die. He was a "little scared at first", but was "brave at the end" and loved petting the sting rays in a new exhibit at the Phoenix Zoo.

1 comments:

Anne said...

Wow! They are both getting so big! If I would have known Parker was such a good helper, I would have had him help me with my kitchen... at least it would have been a more entertaining project that way!