Friday, October 5, 2007

7 weeks until he's here



We had our last ultrasound on Wednesday. The next time we see Evan he'll be here!
The first picture shows you that I am now showing. And Steve is good enough to mention every day that I have a belly, so I am not the only one that thinks it anymore.
Everything looked good at the ultrasound. He's still a boy and is weighing 4lb 10oz right now (50th%). I tried to add a few orienting arrows on the ultrasound picture because I sure couldn't tell what I was looking at, but I think the words may be too small to help. The top arrow points to the nose, then the mouth, then bottom left the chin. Anyway hope you are all doing well.

3 comments:

Anne said...

Yea!! I'm so excited. You look great!

Jon and Jane Moser said...

Becca, you look great.
Steven - Evan looks just like you!
Can't wait to see all three of you in a few weeks!

Marnee Marriott said...

Are you really ready to have this baby in 6 weeks? I can't believe it! You look like you are only about 4 months pregnant... and still wearing your same clothes! I hope you are feeling as good as you look! Ha!