Thursday, June 26, 2008

New Look

I decided that I needed to learn a new talent and discover the wonders of html. Although I really don't understand much of what I did, I revamped our blog to personalize it a little bit. I'm not married to it so please let me know what you think and if there is anything you want changed. I just picked the picture because we all agree the girls are adorable. Marnee - if you have a good picture that you think would be good to put on the page, please send it to me. Maybe we could do some kind of collage of all the grandkids since we don't have one of all of the kids together?

2 comments:

Marnee Marriott said...

Did you know that the background/template you used from pyzam.com is one of my client's? I am doing his wedding in September. Cool, huh? I think it is fun to have a new look. It comes up funny on my mac for some reason. I'll have to play around with it and let you know. Thanks for doing that.

Anne said...

Really? That's too funny! I actually just used the template and then played around with it a little bit to customize it a little more. That might be why it is showing up weird for you.