Wednesday, October 22, 2008

This is for you, Noelle! :)

OK, so I'm making this easy, so it will get done. Here are Noelle's 7 interesting things, Marnee style.

  1. I love to pick scabs and zits...Start out with the gross one I know! Yup! Me too!
  2. I have never gotten a speeding ticket Wish I could say that, but I have been ticket free for over 2 years now, so that's a relief!
  3. I had the chicken pox when i was 9. My fever was 106 and i was hallucinating. I was hospitalized and given a spinal tap(OUCH) The Dr. thought I may have had pox on my brain. I had Kate without an epidural. Sorry... that's the best I can do to compete on this one!
  4. Althoug it took a while to admit....shhh! I actually like my minvan! Although I still hate to admit it, I WANT a minivan!
  5. People think I am calm. Im not so much and I really don't like that about me. I'm anything but calm. I don't think I know how to be calm. And no one has ever mistaken me for being calm. But surprisingly to all who know me from childhood, and more surprisingly to those who know Mike too... I'm the more patient one with the kids. Can you believe that?
  6. I love having pictures taken, I even have some great ones. You wouldn't know it cause i have a HUGE problem with getting things framed. I LOVE taking pictures. But, this isn't something surprising. Hmmm... I've done several different shoots with my own kids this year, even cleared a way for them, but still have not gone through the images to get anything printed. And the wall of "love" only has Parker and Ryan on it. It took me until Ryan was 10 months old to add him. Kate is 13 months old... hmmm... she hasn't noticed yet!
  7. I absolutly love eating brussel sprouts. I have some growing in the garden right now. I prefer chocolate chip cookies. I often sneak a cookie for breakfast and lunch while giving the 'only eat healthy foods' lecture to the kids. Mom... I think I learned this from you! And not surprisingly, I think Parker is learning this from both of us. Sorry Becca... you have a lot of work to do with us!
OK, now I tag Anne, Shaliece, Becca, Mom, Steven, Scott, and Mike. (Yeah, I can't count to 7 either!)

1 comments:

Noelle said...

Yea, good jub marnee. That was fun to read. My minivan is for sale!!! want it. Its a sweet one.