Friday, October 17, 2008

Randomness

It's been awhile and I have a bunch of random pictures to post.


Just hanging out on movie night. They aren't addicted to TV, right?!?!?! Why can't I get them to hold this still when I'm talking to them. Maybe I need to put a TV on my head.


I would love to say that one day they will be embarrassed about this picture, but somehow I am thinking they are going to love it and be proud. Why?

Mr. Cool Dude. I love this time of year! It is so nice outside. We have really enjoyed our walks (however, they have now evolved into bike rides, kiddie style.)


Yes, Parker, Life is Good. Especially when you are on your way to Sugar Bowl with Nema. I couldn't pass up this photo opp! I've got to remember this place for future engagement pics.

Ryan's first trip to the dentist. He was sooooo good during the scrapping, but did not like the cleaning part. Odd. Yes, but we already knew that about this child. I asked him to say "cheese". Guess, this is "cheese" dentist style!

We went to the zoo over Fall Break with some friends I used to work with at Marriott (and their daughters.) It was a nice day, but still a tad warm to spend all day at the zoo. Kate was loving it, though. FREEDOM!
We also hit the train park over fall break with a few friends from church. Here's Parker with Jackson and Brandon.

We went to Schnepf Farms last week with the Richards. It's one of my favorite places to go this time of year. The boys LOVE it, and this year we had the best weather ever! Only a high of 75! They both loved the rides and rollercoasters, but also just running around. Thanks Nema and Hepa for keeping Kate so we could run wild!



We ran into some old friends, Nathan and Kerry Davis and were able to spend the rest of the day with them. This is their boy, Trenton. He's Parker's age. Jackson is sitting on the end.
This was by far Parker's favorite "ride". I suppose it is a ride when you get to sit back and enjoy the off-road experience while mom (OK, DAD), pedals like crazy to get us through the obstacle course.
And the best... the corn maze. Although Mike didn't listen to the rules and stay close by, we somehow all ended up finding our way out of the 2.5 acre MAZE.






2 comments:

Jon and Jane Moser said...

Very fun. Love the pumpkin pictures and the corn maze pictures. Oh yea - and Ryan at the dentist!

Anne said...

Love it! And I really wish I could put the naked picture up because it definitely brings a smile to my face every time I look at it! Can't wait to see you guys in a month!