Saturday, August 18, 2007

It's been a busy couple weeks. Missy, Becky, and I took a quick weekend trip to Ocean city. Missy had a friend staying out there all summer so we crashed at his place and just spent all day Saturday at the beach. I only got into the water for about 5 mintues but it was great to relax and sleep on the beach! It probably would have been more exciting if Parker and Ryan were there, but we do what we can!
The next weekend we through a shower for Rachel at the Hillwood Cafe. It's a cafe at the Hillwood Museum (the Majorie Merriweather Post Mansion that we went to when we dropped off Scott at the Academy). It was great to finally through a shower that I didn't have to do much planning for! That night we were off to the rodeo! I big group of us headed up to nowheresville Maryland. It definitely wasn't as good as rodeos out west, but seeing a bunch of cowboys is always worth it. Then on Sunday, Missy & I threw a BBQ and Tuesday was Rachel's wedding. It's nice to think that things have slowed down for at least a week or so.



3 comments:

Marnee Marriott said...

Fun, fun, fun! It doesn't sound like anything has slowed down, though! :)

Jon and Jane Moser said...

Sounds like a lot of fun, Anne. You look skinney in these pictures!

Anne said...

It has been a lot of fun! I've actually lost almost 15 lbs now! The crazy thing is that I stopped working out as much... I'm perfectly fine not working out as much if it means that I am skinnier and weigh less! It's a heck of a lot less work!