Thursday, August 30, 2007

ARRGH!!

If you can't tell we are a little excited that Halloween is right around the corner. Also that our theme this year will be Pirates! Scott and I will be dressed up as well and it shold be a jolly good time! That is if you aren't forced to walk the plank. I will be taking more pics in the hope that I can make some Halloween cards and have them sent before the day arrives! We'll see as I can make no promises in that dept. I thought they looked adorable and couldn't wait till it got closer. Plus Riley really wanted to show Nema!



3 comments:

Marnee Marriott said...

That is the cutest ever! I LOVE it!

Jon and Jane Moser said...

They look adorable. Those are two pirates I wouldn't mind being taken captive by. Ahoy, mate!

Anne said...

Sooooo cute! It's good to know that the kids keep getting cuter and cuter despite their parents and aunts and uncles!