Wednesday, August 22, 2007

The Pool - Completed?!?!?!





Finally... we are swimming, the boys are riding bikes, and the grass is growing! YEAH! The backyard is ALMOST complete. At least it is livable. We still have workers here daily fixing little things, but at least we have been able to enjoy it for almost a week now. These are great pictures, but I thought I should at least get something while I was thinking about it.

We had a party on Saturday for Mike's birthday... 5 families came over... we counted 16 kids - the oldest 7 years old. It was chaos, but quite fun. The kids all were in the pool at one time - which was barely big enough, but very kid friendly... especially the "jump wall". So much for blocking it off with boulders. It just made it more enticing to climb.

Parker is diving to the bottom swimming all over the pool picking up diving rings. He is doing great! Ryan is also diving to the bottom, picking up diving rings. He thinks he is doing great, but hasn't figured out how to lift his head out of the water yet. Not that the choking thing seems to bother him in the least bit. He just has to keep up with his big brother.

The pool is like 95 degrees... sooooo warm. Hopefully this means we are able to enjoy it for quite a while since it just got finished. We hope you all are able to come out and swim soon!

3 comments:

Jon and Jane Moser said...

Great commentary, but where are the pictures??? Can't wait to see it. I'll be up there soon.

Marnee Marriott said...

I don't know why the pictures didn't load. I tried 10 times... finally they showed up! I'm not sure what I did differently this last time!

Anne said...

The yard looks great! I can't wait to see it in person!