Sunday, September 9, 2007

New Furniture






Here are some of our recent purchases. We just love to spend $$$. It's a good thing Becca is working more and that the baby is coming soon. She has found that she can spend money pretty easily when she is not kept busy.
We just bought this grill yesterday at 50% off what we saw it going for three weeks ago. It has a 45 burger capacity, so we're ready for visits from the whole family.
The TV stand / garbage drawer is what I made to keep myself busy while Becca was in MA.
And of course, you have our empty dining room with wood floors and our kitchen table and couches.
Until early December, these are our baby pictures!

3 comments:

Jon and Jane Moser said...

Your furniture looks beautiful. Looks like you are doing a great job decorating. Can't wait to see it. Leave something for me to help with! :) Although it doesn't look like you need any help at all.

Marnee Marriott said...

Thanks for showing us pics of your trashcan and grill... next time have Becca take some pictures so I can see the couches, full kitchen, and more of the dining room! :)

By the way, I thought Mike had thought of every conceivable place to put a TV... but a TV/ trashcan combo... that is definitely a new one. Is that so Becca can get you to take out the trash without interrupting your shows?

Anne said...

I agree with Marnee. We definitely need some other pictures of the entire place! My roommate and I were just talking about how 5 TVs with three people in the house weren't enough. We were thinking of putting a TV in the kitchen and now I know just how to do it! Thanks for the idea. ;-)