Sunday, November 4, 2007




I decided to let my 80s aerobics instructor costume make a reappearance this year. I love it so much the last time I wore it, and I was too lazy to come up with something new. It was a great hit again! There was a big Halloween party Saturday night at some of our friends' house. It was also my roommate Deanne's birthday so we went out to Red Robin before hand (she's the 'birthday girl' in the pic above, Mary Ann was Miss Fix-it, Missy was Optimus Primette from Transformers, and Meg was a socialite). We got lots of attention from the wait staff. It was great and hillarious at the same time. The party basically involved dancing for a couple hours and possing for lots and lots of pictures. It was fantastic!

2 comments:

Steve said...

Mom wanted to know where your garments went.

Anne said...

since it was halloween, i decided to go as Me two years ago.