Thursday, July 24, 2008

Cultured?

The last few weeks have been quite busy for me. Amazingly, they have been pretty relaxing at the same time. I have experience everything from the very cultured to the very uncultured. I will let you decide what is cultured and what is not. Here is a list and a few pictures of some of my activities:
  • Tubing down the Potomac
  • Threw a surprise party for Missy
  • Bowling
  • Swimming
  • Eating out more than I'd like to admit
  • Going to see Dark Knight
  • Laying on the rocks near Great Falls
  • The Opera (my friend Mary Ann who stayed at Mom & Dad's last Christmas for a night was in a production of Carmen)
  • Speed Dating
  • Pedicures
  • Making sure I find time to watch So You Think You Can Dance (just for you Mike)
  • A few movie nights/sleepovers (you're never too old for a sleepover at a girlfriends!)

And tomorrow, I head to the beach for the day! I'll post pictures of that trip later this weekend.

2 comments:

Jon and Jane Moser said...

What a life! How would it be? Are you sure you would rather be married with kids?

Marnee Marriott said...

Wow! OK, I will trade the kids and Mike for a week or two of that. (But, will probably like to trade back at some point.)

OK, so how is Dark Knight? Mike is dying to go, but I have never been a huge BATMAN fan.

And, how is speed dating? I have heard about it. Is it pretty cool? Please, tell more!