Wednesday, July 23, 2008

New Look (Again)

Sorry Anne!  I really messed things up.  I was having a terrible time on my mac viewing the pages.  I've asked a few people and it is a safari thing.  There is something I could have done and tried it out, but I really couldn't get into it to change it correctly, and then I accidently changed the template and lost it all!  I'm sorry!!!! I tried to fix it up as best as I could, but could not figure out how to do the background pic, only the header one.  Anyway.  I want to add pics of everyone, not just the grandkids since it is about all of us, but hey... that's really all I have right now.  (Besides it all looked so good in the matching colors!)


So, anyway, please feel free to change it back.  I'm sure it was a lot of work.

I am anxious to see more of Scott and Sheesh and the new house, and hear about what's going on with you, Anne!

2 comments:

Anne said...

No worries! I think it looks great!

Marnee Marriott said...

It looks OK. I loved what you did and am so mad that I messed it up. Is it saved someplace on your computer? I really feel bad because I know how long it takes to work on these things.