Monday, January 5, 2009

Better late than never

I've been meaning to post this pictures from Thanksgiving. Sorry it took so long but I figured better late than never.

Did someone say we were suppose to be having fun?

This is much more our style

Not so sure about this guy?

This is sure good jello Aunt Shaliece; I am so glad great grandma Moser is sharing hers.
What a cutie! Go Jane!


Garrett is not so sure about sitting on a bed of nails, even if it is with dad.
Marnee seems to enjoy it much more.

Zoo lights

Not so sure if Kate likes Evan's hand there

Grand Canyon

Polar Express
Garrett Express

3 comments:

Marnee Marriott said...

I love these! Posting pics are on my to-do list too! These are great! Love all the captions.

scottnsheesh said...

These are great!! I need copies of Grand Canyon and Polar Express.

Jon and Jane Moser said...

Great pictures and especially great captions. Love the look on Kate's face in the one of Evan's hand on Kate's knee.