Friday, January 23, 2009




OK, I have been wanting to do this for quite some time... and wanting to post about Thanksgiving... and the boys birthdays... and take down my Christmas tree. Oh wait, I did just do that one the other night! YEAH!



Thanks everyone for a great Christmas! Scott, Shaliece, Steven, Becca... we love the FHE and activity stuff and love the dinner/movie supper club gift certificate! Thank you!

Anne... we loved being with you on Christmas - and being with Abby!



And Nema and Hepa... thanks for such a fun time!

The highlight this year was definitely the bikes that Santa brought. We should have stopped there, but instead we had 6 more hours of gift opening that day. OK, it was a lot and maybe I shouldn't have wrapped up belts, underwear and socks, but I really didn't think we were going to have that much. Boy did Santa prove me wrong!











2 comments:

scottnsheesh said...

I don't know how you could open presents for 6 hours! That is too long for me. I like it nice and simple. It looks like it was a lot of fun. I love kate's hair and Ryan's face in the last pic.

Marnee Marriott said...

Yeah, it was crazy... but it wasn't straight opening. They got their bikes, and then rode for a good 30 minutes... opened up a few more, played... took an hour and ate breakfast... took naps... opened more... played... it was kind of fun doing it that way... there was no rush or nothing else to do all day and we all just took turns and got to play with what we got. And then they pick out a couple to keep and everything else gets put away. I will bring out a new toy every few weeks if hey earn it... that way they can have something new all year... it works well for us and keeps them excited and not bored with their stuff. But in the end... they were bored with the ski clothes, clothes, and other things that I just shouldn't have wrapped up!