Friday, January 2, 2009

I'm thirsty....

After a long day of getting ready for Christmas really works up a thirst apparently. We had just gotten home from shopping, and I went right to the kitchen to prepare lunch. Garrett went right up the stairs and disappeared. I kept calling his name but he never came and I couldn't hear a noise. After about 5 min of calling I went up to try and find him. I was about to go in the play room but saw Riley's bathroom light on. So I went there thinking he was probably loading the toilet with toilet paper. (a fun game actually) This is what I found instead!!! I had to turn and leave to go get the camera before I lost it. It was so hard to keep a straight face once he knew he was busted!!

















How can you get mad at that face!!!! Oh how I got a laugh out of his ingenuity.



3 comments:

Jon and Jane Moser said...

That's hilarious!

Becca said...

Garrett I love you! You're too cute

Marnee Marriott said...

That made my day!