Friday, September 26, 2008

We made it to 1 year


OK... So I still have a bunch of pics from the party to edit and put online, but I did have to share this milestone ASAP.


We made it past the 1-year mark before any bumps, cuts, bruises to the face.  (At least any that I remember.... but she's a third child, so this could be a little foggy.)

Luckily, she recovers quickly and is not quite the drama queen like her older brother.  

Although, I do want to ask, what is it with my kids and getting cut up on their birthdays?  Anyone remember this?  Mom?!?!?!




3 comments:

Becca said...

Ouch! Impressive that this is her 1st and she has two older brothers. Way to go Kate! With out even a tear to be seen. Let us know if it looks like she'll be needing a helmet from Santa like Parker.

Marnee Marriott said...

Not a bad idea!

Jon and Jane Moser said...

Hey - don't even imply that I did this. Just because I was present when Parker fell on his face at his 1st birthday party and I was also present when Ryan slammed his finger in the door doesn't mean that I would ever pick on a defenseless little girl.