Monday, September 8, 2008

Puppy Love

I'm getting a puppy! I haven't met her yet, but she's reserved and she's mine. I have appointment this weekend to meet her and take her home if I want her. I can't imagine that I won't want her. She is adorable!I'll post more pictures when I get her. I'm sure they will be better than this one with the cupcake. In case you are wondering - she is a yorkie poo (a yorkie poodle mix).

I have a couple ideas for names, but I'll take any ideas you have. Just post them in the comments. I'm going for a "human" name that is short and cute. Maybe something like Ella or Abby. I'm not set on any of the names so suggest away!


5 comments:

Jon and Jane Moser said...

She's adorable. I'll do some thinking on names. Out of the two, I think I like Abby best. But since you like the "y" or "ie" endings, what about Ellie instead of Ella? I don't really know why, but Ella doesn't seem to fit a little dog.

scottnsheesh said...

pudgie, margie, mutt, spot, butch, killer, jaws, billie bob, george, fred, thelma, bella(trix) any of those would work

scottnsheesh said...

Like I said last night Anne, just ignore him!! I think Ellie is cute.

Becca said...

Very cute! I like Ellie

Marnee Marriott said...

I like Ellie too. But I thought you would go for "cupcake".