Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Just to name a few reasons...

  1. I had to wait 3 days for her to learn to go to the door when she needed to go potty.
  2. I had to wait a week for her to not have a single accident in the house for 3 days straight.
  3. She gets way too excited when I get home and just won't leave me alone.
  4. It took her 2 nights to not whine at all in her crate at night.
  5. EVERY time I make a kissing noise when I'm holding her, she touches her nose to my lips.
  6. She already does tricks like roll over, dance, jump and didn't give me a chance to train her to do them.
  7. She only weights 2.2 lbs.
  8. It is impossible to go on a walk with her because everyone stops us (on foot and in cars) to stare and comment on how cute she is.
  9. She forces me to get out of bed in the morning so I can actually get to work on time (well, kinda).
  10. She has no stranger anxiety and makes everyone feel like they are her favorite person in the world.

Annoying, huh? I really should have thought about this decision more. It is way to hard to raise a puppy this difficult. Its a good thing I have the wonderful support/help of her Aunt Jen and Aunt Missy or I would be going crazy right now! ;-)

5 comments:

Jon and Jane Moser said...

How annoying!! ;-) Next time maybe you will listen to your Dad! :) When do we get to see more pictures?

Jon and Jane Moser said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jon and Jane Moser said...

Not quite sure how I ended up with the same comment twice. Can anyone tell me how to delete a comment?

Marnee Marriott said...

Love this. I hope she comes home with you at Thanksgiving!

Jon and Jane Moser said...

Comment from your Dad:

It just goes to show you that I am always right. Here we are just three weeks into dog ownership and already you are complaining! If you would only listen to me on other things besides where to buy tires, your life would be much easier than a Lehman Brothers' stockbroker!