Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Cool... I think...

Beautiful pictures, Anne. I thought this would be a good way to share some of the pictures from Christmas, but I guess I really have no idea what I am doing. This is the first blog I have ever done, or visited for that matter. Please help me. Do I need to resize pictures before uploading them? I tried to upload 4 and it took 45 minutes and still nothing happened! Ahhhh... I should be getting work done, but instead I am playing around on this. Oh well. I've decided I need some help since I am so out of touch with everything... blogs, ipods, etc. (Except now that I turned 30, I am cool and hip as my husband, in a great effort to keep me acting young and stylish, bought be an ipod.) I'm not quite sure yet what to do with it, but we have discovered itunes and are starting to feel like if we can figure out this blog thing we might actually start to know something other than disney, thomas, and cars. What happened? We swore we would never get old and out of touch with young trends! Just wait Steven and Becca and Anne... it will happen to you too! :) Oh, and one last thought. Do I get emails when someone has posted something? And how is this different/better than just sending emails to everyone?

1 comments:

Anne said...

You can set it up to get emails whenever someone posts something. I just have it set up as an additional homepage (the new internet explorer lets you set up multiple homepages and opens them as separate tabs). That way, I don't have to get emails also. I can't remember if I had to resize my pictures or not. I'll look into it, but there is an additional photo option that we can add onto the blog that I want to check into. I'll let you know when I figure that out. I think it is better than email because it keeps it all in the same place and kind of keeps a 'journal' for our family. Plus, you don't have to worry about not hitting 'reply to all' or typing in an email address wrong, etc. Call me when you have a free moment and I can walk you through some of the stuff.