Tuesday, January 23, 2007

A New Milk Monster



I suppose Parker now has competition on his milk monopoly. The other day when we went to the grocery store, Ryan had to have the gallon of milk by him. When we took it out of the basket to pay, he started crying so hard. The check out lady gave it back and he started smiling and laughing, and holding on tight to it. I could not get it away from him. It had to ride in the carseat with him the whole way home. He struggled to keep it in his lap, but he did it!

2 comments:

Marnee Marriott said...

Thanks Anne! I will look into this. I think this is a great tool. Did you see I finally figured out how to upload some images! :)

Anne said...

That's too funny. Before we know it, your fridge is going to start to look like our's did growing up. . . 9 gallons of milk and only because that was all you had room for . . .