Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Mom's been asking for pictures and since Dad has been the only one lucky enough to see the progress so far, I thought I'd share. I'll post better ones once the whole thing is done. Ignore the doorless cabinets and mess everywhere!
And here's my lovely sink with the new faucet . . .

And the new table . . .

(I think 5 is all we are ever going to get around it, but it was fun to eat dinner at!)

And just in case you were wondering, these are my roommates. Not the best picture and they would kill me if they knew I was posting this. Rachel's on my left and Becky's on my right.


We are in the process of doing the cabinets now. I have the doors all sanded and the cabinets all primed. I'm hoping to be done by next week.

And in an unrelated subject - Robin's blog and read her "Waffle House Rock" post. It's all about a trip that we made out to Harrisonburg a few months ago.

0 comments: